Monday, August 6, 2012

Greetings . . .

 It's a Christmas in August card!  You've heard of Christmas in July?  Well, this one is August, and this is the first card that we made together at yesterday's private class.  
Everyone really enjoyed doing this card - partly because they got the Snow Festival Designer Printed Tag of their choice.
 The Champagne Glimmer paper was a huge hit, too.  I think of all the glimmer paper that we've had so far, this is my fave.  (Fave . . . my younger son would be cringing to hear me say that.  LOL.  We had an entire dinner conversation tonight about abbreviations in our daily language.  Apparently, that kind of stuff drives our younger son nuts.  So I happily began saying sentence after sentence using them -- until we all were doing it -- including him!  Aren't dinner conversations like that fun?)
This card is a snap to put together because it also uses the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack.  These are stacks of paper cut into 4-1/2" x 6-1/2".  It's a great size, and I was able to get a lot of cards from that.  The double-sided paper is great, too, because everyone was able to choose the side that was their -- dare I say it? -- fave?  Ha, ha!  Okay.  Sorry about that.

Anywho . . . here's what I used:

Creativity is a snap when you sign up for my free newsletter right here.
Shopping is a snap and will be your fave thing to do 24/7 by clicking right here.


Hope your day is a snap, a breeze, and puts a smile on your face.  Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!