Thursday, August 2, 2012

Earn a Free Howl-o-ween Printer's Tray Project Kit

. . . by signing up to join my team with Stampin' Up!

 While the $99 price tag to own your own business is exciting in and of itself, one of the biggest perks of the new Starter Kit is its flexibility! Not only will you get a great deal on Starter Kit products that you choose yourself, but you get a 20% discount on Stampin' Up! products.
  • If you're a social butterfly (and you know who you are!!), you have free access to Stampin' Connection - a fabulous social stamping network of like-minded folks - and invitations to Stampin' Up! events.  You make such fantastic friendships, along with regular opportunities to get together and stamp.
  • Can't get enough of the products and samples?  Let me tell you about product sneak peeks, Title Benefits Bundles, Stampers' Showcase, and a FREE demonstrator magazine filled with beautiful photos and project ideas!  You will never run out of crafting ideas with these great resources!!
Finally, you'll be eligible for TWO FREE months of Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS)-including your own business website and Online Store, access to a blog, calendar, a monthly e-newsletter, project gallery, and e-cards-if you sign up for a DBWS within 21 days of becoming a demonstrator.

On to cards . . . 
 I CASEd this card from  Adele Petri, a demonstrator from Manitoba, Canada.  I got this as a swap at Convention and just had to make one for myself. 
 I just love the shape of this card and how it's so different from your typical card. 
 Some really unique shapes playing together here, along with texture and dimension.  They all do their part to make this a classy card.
 A bit of heat embossing finishes things off just right, don't you think?


What I used:


Thanks so much for swapping with me, Adele, so that I CASE this awesome card.  I really like your style!


Find your style by signing up for my FREE newsletter and get lots of ideas and the latest Stampin' news.
You can purchase any of these great Stampin' Up! products on my on-line store.


Hope you had a stylin' day.  Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!