Thursday, August 16, 2012

Baby Cards - So Sweet

     Isn't it great how people keep having babies?  They are so darn cute and say/do the cutest things . . . I just adore babies!  And their clothes -- so tiny and some adorable outfits out there today.  I'm sure the outfits babies wear today are a gazillion times cuter than anything I wore when I was a baby.  Nevermind the fact that I was the youngest child and pretty much only wore the hand-me-downs.
     Speaking of baby clothes . . . how do you like the onsie on this card?  Isn't it just about the sweetest little thing?
     In fact, there's even a tag that says, "Sweet".  So that makes it official.  (Ha!)
What I used:
Stamp sets - Hello Doily and Lovely Little Labels; Papers - Brights DSP packs, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White card stocks; Ribbon - 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon inDaffodil Delight, 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon in Daffodil Delight; Inks - Daffodil Delight, Old Olive; Punches - 2-1/2" Circle, Jewelry Tag, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Border; Brights Designer Buttons.
For even more cute-ness, just click here for my free newsletter.

The shopping link is right here.  You'll have access to non-stop cute stuff.  Best of all, everything is delivered to you.  I love on-line shopping, don't you?

Hope you have a sweet day.  Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my your blog is getting so entertaining. I see why you like to shop if you always got the hand me downs. LOL! Ok how did you make the onsie. Too cute. I should call you in a bit.
    Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This onesie is super easy. I'll do a step-by-step for you tomorrow (8-21-12).

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!