Friday, July 20, 2012

Your Kindness Means So Much

It truly does.  Your kindness matters and means so much.  That's why I'm so glad you stop by to visit.  It's kinda odd.  I seem to get more e-mails from people than I do comments on the blog -- that's okay, though.  I love to hear from you, no matter how it happens.  Thank you for letting me know you're there and that you look at the blog.
 This is my fav from all the ones I've made this week while in my Winter in July mode.  I wanted to escape from the heat and I've had so much fun doing it.  I hope you've enjoyed it, too.

 What I used:
Stampin' Write Markers - Baja Blue and Wild Wasabi; Stamp set - From My Heart; Big Shot, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Punch, 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon Whisper White; Paper - Subtles Designer series Paper Pattern Stack; Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake.  Ink - Pink Pirouette, Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack; SNAIL adhesive, and Stampin' Dimensionals.


It will be cool when you sign up for my newsletter right here.
Shopping is a cool experience at my Stampin' Up! shop right here.
Keep your cool in this heat.  Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!