Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Somehow I Hit the Jackpot Today

 When I came home from work today, I had -- not one, but TWO wonderful handmade cards waiting for me in the mail. It's like hittin' Paydirt ~~
Whoo Hoo!!!!!

How incredible is that?
 This card is from Ann Cardile.  She is a friend of mine from Texas.  She is a fabulous stamper and makes being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator her full-time job.  It really pays off for her, too.  She has won trips every year that she has been a demonstrator.  She is one unique individual. 
I count myself very, very lucky to know Ann.  I still can't believe she sent me a card! It's really fun to get a card in the mail.

What Ann used: (as far as I can tell anyway)
Stamps:  By the Seashore and _____ with the "Life is a matter of moments" - do we still have this one?  can't find it and could use help if you know what it is; Ink - Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Soft Suede, and Lucky Limeade (but that's just a guess); Big Shot; Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Top Note Biz Die; Card stock - More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White; Punch - Scallop Oval.

Fun, fun, fun.  After all, a gal can't survive on bills alone, can she?  No, she cannot!  A card every once in a while is a wonderful relief.  


Today, I had one of those days at work where I watched the clock inch S-L-O-W-L-Y by.  When I worked at a tool factory -- ever so long ago -- I would get super bored and call the number for time constantly to make sure the clock was correct.  Every once in a while, I would get to move the minute hand up a tad because maybe (and I mean a great big MAYBE) it had slowed down . . . but that was very rarely because it was usually on time.  (Sigh)
Those were the old days all right.  
These days, I'm kept busy at work.  I don't know what it was about today.  Just one of those days . . .

To sign up for my absolutely and completely FREE newsletter, click here.
To make a Stampin' Up! product purchase, just click here.


Let's hope tomorrow is NOT one of those days again ~~ thanks for stopping by.  Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!