Tuesday, July 17, 2012

So It's Not Traditional

It's a re-do.  I mean, have you ever wanted to do that?  You know, you just stop everything and say that you want a do-over?

Well, I re-did yesterday's stuff with some non-traditional winter and holiday colors and also replaced the heat embossed background with embossing details using the Big Shot.
 I went with the non-traditional Chrsitmas/winter colors of Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi and Pink Pirouette.  This was soooooo much fun!
Now, remember -- you can always e-mail me and ask for tutorials or PDFs.  I often get requests, and I always try to get right back, so feel free to let me know about your interests in any of the projects that I show on the blog.


Anyway,
What I used:
Stamps - Stylin' Snowfolk; Paper - Subtles Designer Series Paper pattern Stack, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, and Pink Pirouette; Ink - White Craft; Basic Black, Baja Breeze and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers; Punches - Large Scallop Circle and 1-3/8" Circle; Big Shot Norther Flurry Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits, 1/2" Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Cellophane bags, SNAIL adhesive, Sticky strip, Glue Dots, and Stampin' Dimensionals, Brayer.

Tip - I used the Brayer with Whisper White Craft Ink on top of the bag to highlight the snowflakes.
Remember -- you can sign up for my free newsletter right here.

Shopping for your fav Stampin' Up! supplies is super easy - right here.
Thanks so much for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!