Thursday, July 19, 2012

Paper Piercing Fun

 Fun, fun, fun . . . I just enjoy paper piercing so much.  And it's so much easier to do these days with the Paper Piercing Pack.  There are all these templates that you put on a coordinating shape (love how Stampin' Up! coordinates almost EVERYTHING).  Sure makes crafting quick and easy. 
 I wanted to use some of the same colors that I did two days ago and make some great cards since I had everything out already (did I really say that? - do you leave some things out on your craft table, too?).
The stamp set I used for these great cards is the From My Heart set.  I've been itching to use it on something ever since I got it.  It's such a cool stamp set.  I've used one of these great stamps for some of the swaps I took to Convention this week.  Such a great set.  Very, very versatile - and being used on these cards in a very different way.  In fact, if you didn't know it was this stamp set, you wouldn't even think that it was.  Everything was punched or "fussy cut" out, except for the Happy Birthday because that's on its own in the set.

What I used:
Stamps - From My Heart; Big Shot, Northern Flurry Embossin Folder, Labels Collection Framelits; Neutrals Brads; Inks - Soft Suede and Baja Blue; Paper - Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Baja Blue, and Crumb Cake, Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Pierce Mat, and Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Paper Snips; Large Oval Punch, and Word Window; SNAIL adhesive, Stampn' Dimensionals.

Tip:  Use rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle and quickly spray your paper before running it through the Big Shot in the Embossing Folder.  Your images will come out much crisper and deeper.  
Click here to sign up for my FREE newsletter.
Click here to shop 24/7.
Hope you have a wonderful day.  Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!