Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Kind of Friends Everyone Wants


All right!  It's quiz time.  Here's a question for ya --
What makes a great friend?

  • someone who listens?  
  • someone you can call no matter what?  
  • someone you can count on?

Someone who is a friend like that to me is Bev.  She made me this card.   

What makes this a great card?  The color combination is unexpected; it has lots of texture; it's so cheery; it came from my friend Bev.  She is a really talented stamper, demonstrator, and has a blog that I visit almost every single day. 
I hope you'll be sure to give her a visit and a comment, too.  Those kinds of things make a blogger's day.


So -- not only is it good to send cards, but it's wonderful to receive them, too.


This card came from my good friend Sheila.  She is a principal and was retired; however, she's so good at what she does that she has come out of retirement to help at a school where she was needed.  She knows how to communicate with children in such a special way. 

She made this card for my son's graduation.  How fantastic is that?  


Getting these cards in the mail have reminded me to send out more cards.  I've sent out/given away at least one every day for two weeks now.


I just imagine people when they get the cards . . . they're sorting through their mail when -- all of a sudden -- they see it!  It's a  hand-stamped card from a friend.  Yep -- that's special.  I want to be that kind of a friend to others.  

How about you? Do you have some friends that are the kind of friends that everyone wants?  For that matter, what kind of a friend are you?

Know what?  We can be friends.  I would love to hear from you.  You can sign up for my newsletter here.  It's free, and I'll send you newsletters and stuff like that.


Shopping with Stampin' Up! can be found right here.  It's a friendly place that you'll love.


Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!