Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Just Buzzin' By

OOOooooooo!  What a cutie!  How do you like this busy little bee?  I'll admit it -- I was feeling a little punchy, so I made this cute little guy for an easy card I had in mind.
So much fun on this great card for a friend.  

You're gonna be amazed at how easy that little guy is.  Here's what you do to make the bee:
  • punch (1) Small Oval in Whisper White, cut in half (wings);
  • punch (1) Small Oval in Basic Black (body);
  • punch (1) Small Oval in Daffodil Delight (stripes) - cut this oval into five "stripes";
  • punch (1) 3/4" circle in Basic Black (head).
  • discard two of the stripes and sponge the edges of the other three stripes with More Mustard ink. Adhere the stripes onto the body.  Attach the head and wings with Stampin' Dimensionals.  
  • Arrange the wings using Dimensionals on one side and adhesive on the other.
So easy and cute -- anyone who likes bees will LOVE this card.


What I used:
Punches:  Small Oval punch, 3/4" circle punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch; stamp set - Teeny Tiny Wishes; Ribbon - Daffodil Delight seam binding; Paper - Basic Black and Daffodil Delight card stocks, Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper; Basic Black ink; Snail adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals; Stampin' Sponge.


Do you know anybody who likes bees?  It's a pretty popular theme.

Buzz on by and sign up for my FREE newsletter.  Just click here.


Shop for all things Stampin' Up! anytime right here.  It's a BEEutiful shopping experience.

Thanks for BEEing here today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

3 comments:

  1. Oh so cute and wish I could post it on my side bar by my profile since my team is Bev's Busy Bees. I hope you are getting ready for convention. Lucky you. Call me once in awhile as I will be at Mom's. I have a couple coming tomorrow to look at my house. Please say a prayer. Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bev. I'll be sure to text you often -- you know how much I love to text. My phone doesn't work as a cell phone . . . it's more of a texting device. LOL!

      Delete
    2. you silly girl no problem text me.
      Hugs, Bev and thanks for this lovely card. I really needed it today. You are so perfect like that. Hugs, Bev

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!