Friday, July 13, 2012

I've Been a Busy Little Bee

 Bzzzzzzzzzzzz
 "Oh, here's my beehive hole!"
 BBbbbbbzzzzzzzz
 Side view of that great seam binding ribbon.
 Here's the back.  I think next time I won't put a hole on this part.
Do you like it?  Just a little cutting, punching and sponging.  I used mostly Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere everything together.  


I got this fabulous idea from Craft Project Central.  They have wonderful ideas for you to use and (I think) you get 10 ideas a month for only $10 -- I don't remember for sure about how many things you get.  Can't beat that kind of price, though. 

I would love to turn this thing into a class.  What do you think?

What I used:
Extra-Large Oval punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Daffodil Delight card stock, Basic Black card stock, Sticky Strip, Paper Snips, Stampin' Sponge, More Mustard ink,Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive.

You can sign up for my free newsletter here.  You get a free PDF as a thank you when you sign up.
You can always shop right here.


Have a honey of a day.  Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!