Monday, July 9, 2012

I'm Goin' in Circles -- or At Least Seeing Circles

 I'm seeing Circles!  Circle Circus that is!!  


I needed a guy birthday card for my brother.  Don't worry -- he won't mind the hearts on this one (he's in a household full of women, so I'm sure he's used to lots of hearts everywhere).  There aren't too many hearts on this card anyway.


I love the oodles of layers on this card!
 No naked envelopes here.
The Perfectly Penned stamp set has the curly sentiment that's just right for the Circle Circus elements on this card.

What I used:
Papers:  Patio Party Designer Series Paper; Whisper White, Midnight Muse and Baja Breeze card stocks; Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit and Baja Breeze inks; Snail adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals.

That's really all that was used to make this card.  How easy is that?  And it looks great.  He's gonna really like getting this card.  Especially because it's gonna be on time for once.  


My latest newsletter is going out soon.  To get your FREE copy in your personal e-mail box, just click here.

To shop Stampin' Up!, just click right here.

Hope you're not running around in circles with your day.  Thanks ever so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!