Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Am . . . A Friend - Always and Before All

 And this card proves it -- doesn't it?
This is one of the great and fabulous Make 'N Takes from Convention last week.  Was it really just last week?  Seems like forever ago now.  Everyone is back to the old schedules and routines.


Did I tell you that while I was gone, other people had to bring in our mail in this house?  Yessiree.  Two boys who are old enough to bring in the mail had to bring in the mail -- this is not hard to do.  And you know what else?  Now they cannot find the mail.  Okay.  Really?  Yep.  We have no idea what happened to that mail.
So -- if you were a wonderful friend to me and sent me a card while I was gone . . . please send me another one because no one knows where that first one went.  (Crazy kids!)  I still love 'em.
What was used for this great card:
Stamps - Affection Collection (available August 1); Card stock - Early Espresso, Primrose Petals, Whisper White; Ink - Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Midnight Muse (stamped off twice), More Mustard, and Primrose Petals; Other awesome stuff - Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive, Bone Folder, Scallop Edge Punch, Small Heart Punch, Paper Snips, stapler and staple.

When you do this kind of stamping, just layer the colors from lightest to darkest when you stamp. I punched the heart out using the small heart punch and adhered it to the card using a Stampin' Dimensional.  Love that grungy look.  This is just my style of card.

Sign up for my free newsletter here.


For stampin' supplies, just click to go to the on-line store right here.  24/7 -- very friend-worthy place.


Stay friendly and thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!