Monday, June 18, 2012

You've Got To Be Kidding - Another One?

 It's crazy how many birthdays are in our family during the month of June!  What month has lots of birthdays in your family?  I'm sure there's one that has loads of b-days in it.
The first one in our fam for June is my bro-in-law.  

Do you enjoy riding a bike?  well, my brother-in-law rides a bike to his work at the University every possible day.  He's dedicated and very good at it.  I'm more of an indoor exerciser myself.  But - hey - whatever gets it done, right?

So let's get to the card, okay?  Using the Fan Fair (figured out how to spell it this time) Designer Series Paper, we've got the basis of colors to use on this great layered card.  The card stock colors are Basic Gray for the base, More Mustard, and Island Indigo layered with that fab DSP.  The ink is Island Indigo, too.

I think I could have jazzed it up a bit with some More Mustard brads from a Regals pack of brads; otherwise, this card is ready for my brother-in-law.  My boys really liked the bikes on it and felt it was a perfect card for a guy, especially one who rides his bike as much as my wonderful bro-in-law does. 


Have you figured out what month has more b-days in it for your family?  


Well, you don't have to figure out how to sign up for my free newsletter.  You click right here or check out the left side bar above.  Right in your inbox, you'll get stampin' news, videos, and ideas.  All for free.  

Figuring out shopping for any of these stampin' products is easy, too.  Just click right here to shop 24/7. 



Hope your week gets figured out after an enjoyable weekend.  Figure out those birthdays and be sure to send off a few cards.  Everyone LOVES getting hand-stamped cards in the mail.  Beats bills and junk mail, hands down.  Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!