Friday, June 1, 2012

Thanks Big Time

Thanks big time for stopping by and keeping me company for a bit.  I really appreciate it, and it's fun! 

Our older son graduates from high school this week, and he's already getting lots of cards and presents from people.  He needs to thank them.  I asked what kind of cards he wanted to send as thank yous.  He said something simple would be good. 

This is what I came up with.  I was worried that it wasn't simple enough, but at breakfast (I put the cards at his spot to eat so he'd be sure to see them), he tapped the cards and said, "Nice."  I'll take that.


I got the idea from Robin Messenheimer.  She has great layouts that she shares.  And I had a (now retired) scrapbook kit with some really nice papers in it that I wanted to use. 

The brand new stamp set A Word For You had the perfect phrase for an 18-year-old to have on a thank-you card, don't you think?Details:  Country Club Simply Scrappin' Scrapbook kit; Paper - Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White; Stamp Set - A Word For You.

Here's the layout I got from Robin's website:
Thanks big time for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!