I decided to do another ColourQ Challenge today. After all, I need some Father's Day cards -- seems like the best way to get some because I'll be doing more than one thing at a time, right? So many women are the queens of multi-tasking. Why do one thing, when you can do more than one?
So here's my entry for the challenge.
- I began with brayering the Night of Navy ink onto Whisper White card stock after using the Big Shot to cut out the largest Apothecary Accents Framelits. The cut out was adhered to the card stock with some repositionable adhesive (Dotto - retired item) and used as a mask. Remove the label and any adhesive that remains on the card.
- I stamped the Sail Away (retired) image in Night of Navy onto the blank space left by the mask.
- I punched a circle out of a Post-It note with the 1-1/4" Circle Punch, keeping plenty of the "sticky" on the Post-It and placed it where I wanted my moon. Then the sponge was used to fill in with Bashful Blue and Brocade Blue (retired) inks. The moon mask was removed.
- I used the Paper Piercing Pack Essentials, the Paper Piercing Tool and Pierce Mat to pierce the label image.
- Stamped the image again on Whisper White card stock and cut out the sails. Adhere them onto the sail image with Dimensionals.
- Added a Lucky Limeade panel.
- Added silver brads in the corners.
- Finished the card with a Bashful Blue layer.
- Put it all on a Whisper White base. I stamped the inside of the card with Happy Father's day, a compass and other cool stuff that's just right for a dad and sailing, along with the envelope.
You'll feel like you've sailed into stamping land when you click right here to sign up for my newsletter. I'll send you news, ideas. All for free.
If you would like to shop for any of these products, just click here to shop 24/7.
Have a great day. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!