Tuesday, June 5, 2012

No Excuses Here!

 "I can't send the cards out because I don't have enough of them!"


Ever heard that excuse?  Ever used that excuse? 
 
Well, my son won't be able to say that to me because I made sure he had more than enough thank-you cards to send out from his high school graduation stuff. This card has such nice colors that blend together perfectly and won't offend his masculine sensibilities.  Yeah, he's weird (LOL) that way - doesn't like to have lots of flowers on his cards (such a guy).

 Looking through all the Designer Series Paper (DSP) that I had for something that would suite a guy was sooooo easy.  Believe it or not, this is Twitterpated.  I thought it would be full of flowers, flowers, birds, girly stuff.  No way!  There were patterns galore in there - very useable for any gender card.  Cool.
And the selection of card stock to use with this DSP was nothing short of amazing.  You've got your Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Island Indigo, Riding Hood Red and Whisper White.  Whoa.  Great choices.  I went with the Baja Breeze, Whisper White and Island Indigo for a crisp, cool look. Of course, I had to keep that Word for You stamp set going since it's great for an 18-year-old's thank-you cards.


With no excuses left, he is getting those cards all written.  Ten down and . . . a bunch more to go!
The basic card is 4-1/4" x 5-1/2".  The Bottom Layer of Island Indigo is 2-7/8" x 4-7/8".  The top layer of Whisper White is 2-3/4" x 4-3/4".  The square mats are 1-1/2" and the top DSP squares were made with the 1-3/8" square punch.  The words are stamped with Island Indigo.

No excuses here - Don't forget to sign up for my Free newsletter . . .  here is the link!

Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!