Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dang that Shoulder

Aaaargh!!  That rotator cuff tear is cutting into my blogging time!!  LOL

I did my exercises faithfully this morning and then went to make a card to post on the blog.  I got the card done, but there there wasn't time before I needed to head to work.  I'll get the card posted tomorrow bright and early. 

I was googling images for rotator cuff tear and here's what I came up with:

Oooo.  Pretty, huh?  Not so much.

Anyway, hang in there and be sure to stamp something.  It will make you feel better.  It sure helped me this morning.  I'm looking foward to sharing it with you tomorrow.  It's really nice.  I spent a bunch of time on it.  Really. 

Don't put off signing up for my newsletter until tomorrow.  After all, it's free.  Just click right here.

And no need to put off until shopping Stampin' Up! until tomorrow either.  Just click here 24/7. 

Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!