Friday, June 15, 2012

Christmas Has Come Early This Year


Isn’t getting a new Stampin’ Up! catalog a little bit like Christmas? You eagerly await its arrival . . . you excitedly open it up . . . and you try to savor each new page.  

Heck -- you might even have your own new catalog “traditions”, like taking your new catalog to the local coffee shop, ordering your favorite brew, and then perusing each page with sticky notes in your hand to mark your “must-haves”.  

How about making it your before-bedtime reading material?  Ever done that?  I know I have!

Well, in keeping with my Christmas theme for today's post, I have a great Christmas card for you that I CASEd from the latest Stampin' Success magazine.  If you're interested in your own copy of Stampin' Success, just contact me by clicking here.  I can get you hooked up with getting your own copies. 

 The Delightful Decorations, Tags till Christmas and Curly Cute stamp sets are used on this great and easy-to-put together holiday card.

I used Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine for hanging the ornaments.  The card stock colors are Whisper White, Real Red, Lucky Limeade, and Pool Party.  The ink colors are Real Red, Lucky Limeade, and Pool Party.
The punches are the Ornament, 1-1/4" Circle punch and Boho Blossoms.

As you can see, the ornaments are kinda "floating".  That's because they're only adhered at the top with a couple of glue dots.

All that piercing around the edges were easy using the Paper Piercing Pack Essentials, the Paper Piercing Tool and Pierce Mat.  

Some Basic Jewels give a bit of bling to the card and finish it off nicely. 


Help me finish this post off nicely by signing up for my free newsletter -- just click right here.  I'll send you stampin' news, videos, and ideas.  And it's all for free.  That's very nice.
If you would like to shop for any of these stampin' products, just click here to shop 24/7. 



Hope your week gets finished off as nicely as this card did.  Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!