Sunday, January 22, 2012

Stampin' Up! Leadership 2012

Here is a picture of Bev, Monica, and myself in front of the "My Way" sign here at Leadership in San Antonio, Texas.


This is a picture of my roomie that I found on the Stampin' Up! Facebook photo album from Leadership. Bev had no idea this picture was on there! This was on day one and she had no idea that anyone was even taking the picture. Isn't she a hoot? I was scrolling through the Facebook pics and found this. What fun to surprise her like that! Love it.

And I have loved Leadership. It was so much fun. I can hardly wait for next year's!! I'm so glad to be roomies with Bev. She's one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world.


Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!