Sunday, January 22, 2012

Three Cards, a Matchbox Valentine and Stampin' Up! Leadership

So . . . here are all four of the projects for the Valentine's classes. Aren't they cute? I really enjoyed making them -- you're going to, too!!

Here's a little closer look. They are easy to make and will take about two and a half hours (taking into account that we always like to have lots of social time while we stamp and create)!

I've been in San Antonio, Texas, this week enjoying the nice weather (I guess we've had near blizzards in northern Ohio) and classes about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I attended three classes today and one of them was led by a fellow demonstrator who has done some amazing things this year. Her name is Patsy Waggoner. She has a lot of things that she does for her demonstrators who have signed up with her and also for her customers. I think I'd like to implement some of the things that she does. I wrote notes on it, and I'm gonna give it a whirl.

All in all, it's been a very educational day.

Have you learned anything new today? Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!