Thursday, January 19, 2012

Loving that candy!

There's so much ribbon on this great card! What a fun card to make is to make. It's got a little bit of everything . . . ribbon (did I already mention that?), punching, wheels -- and of course one of the most important things of all -- CANDY! I love my candy.




And on this card, you don't have to mess it up to get that tasty candy out of there! That's right. On these cards, you will be able to get the candy out of it with a super cool slider on the back.



I can't wait to show you how to make these!

Please be sure to sign up for the classes that are during the last weekend of January and the beginning of February.

Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'! Thanks for stopping by
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!