Friday, January 20, 2012

A Little Bit of Love


I love this project! It's a little matchbox that contains some great candy and wonderful Valentine Day message -- just right for your friend, child, sweetie, or whoever you think deserves this little bit of LOVE from you!!


See the nice surprise inside? More candy. And it's easy to get out -- no destroying this matchbook.

Here's a good side view, so you can see how it's together like the old-fashioned matchbooks used to be . We still use these at church when we're trying to light the candles on the altar. They have the matches inside . . . you know what I mean.

Anyway -- I've been enjoying sharing these projects with you. I'm really hoping you come to the classes for the Valentine's Day that are the last weekend in January and the first weekend in February. There are lots of times and dates to choose -- so choose one and let's make these fun projects together.

Who deserves a little bit of LOVE from you?

Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Whaaa I wish I could come to your class but I will be back in Minnesota doing my own party that day! Lots of love and hugs to you though and it was great rooming with you at Leadership!Hugs,Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!