Monday, January 30, 2012

Leadership Conference in San Antonio - Make 'N' Takes


Can you see how hard Bev and I are concentrating here? We were working hard to get all our cards and the scrapbook page done. We had been to the Make and Take earlier in the day and then returned in the evening when we figured there would be room to finish making them. It's fun to do these projects with Bev. She is the friendliest person I know and makes friends everywhere she goes. I feel so lucky to count myself as one of those friends of hers! One of the friends Bev made at Leadership (a Make and Take helper) took this picture of us and sent it to Bev. Thank you both so much for sharing the pic with me. What a great memory!!

The projects at Stampin' Up! events are always fantastic. If I don't make them at the event, I may not finish them. You know how it is -- we all get busy in our everyday lives and the projects get pushed to the back burner, never to resurface.

I was determined to keep that from happening this year. Over the next few days, I'll share the projects that we made during the Make and Take at Leadership and then the Regional that was immediately following. I can hardly wait to share these and make them with my workshops, parties, and clubs.

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!