Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's the Perfect Suggestion

I'm so excited that Sale-a-Bration (SAB) is here again, and this year is better than ever.There are Stamp Sets, Designer Series Paper, Ribbons & Brads, Buttons, Fabric, Embossing Folders and so much more that you can pick FOR FREE! It's crazy!! Just look on the sidebar here for the Sale-A-Bration catalog and look around. It's great.

Yes, indeedy - with every $50.00 order (before tax and shipping) you get to pick one SAB item for free. Even better, if you place an order of $150.00 before tax and shipping you not only get three (3) SAB items, but you also will get $25.00 in free merchandise from the catalog and an adorable tote bag**!

** Please note to get the tote bag (with a qualifying $150.00 workshop) or the SAB bundle (with a qualifying $400.00 workshop), I have to put the order in for you. Online orders won't be eligible for the items. So if your order is $150.00 or more, please email it to me, and I can enter it for you. I can get your credit card information, and we'll be set. I just wanted to give you a heads up.

If you have been thinking about becoming a Demonstrator, I would love to have you join my team. Stampin' Up! has announced their Spring Regionals, and there's one in Columbus on February 25. Want to join me?

You can sign up to become a Demonstrator for only $125.00 - that's a $50.00 savings! And when you join my team, you get to choose an extra stamp set (as a gift from me) to help you get another goodie to add to your Demonstrator kit.

If you join my team during Sale-a-Bration, Stampin' Up! is offering you a free paper pack or digital download every month (starting in February) for the rest of the year!

Signing up is easy, you can do it online at my website and once there click "join the fun" and start placing orders for you and your friends today!

If you have any questions, just let me know.

********

If you're new to stamping and don’t know where to start, I’ve got the perfect suggestion for you. With the Create & Keep Simply Sent Card Kit, you can dip your toes into the stamping world without having to invest in special tools or supplies.

Here are two more of the cards I made for Bev's gift.

Like I said before, the Create & Keep kit includes 10 pre-cut, printed and scored cards, two 12” x 12” sheets of self-adhesive die cuts, and a die cut box with dividers. The only other thing you need to complete the projects is a bit of Sticky Strip to assemble the box.

Once you’ve created these great cards you can check out the other great Simply Sent card kits. Before you know it, you’ll be diving into the creative art of card making!

What have you done to make your life easier lately? Mine was to stress less about what I wanted to give Bev by making these great cards and box!

Thanks for stopping by . . . Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!