Monday, January 23, 2012

Create & Keep Simply Sent Card Kit

I made all of these projects with only the kit and a bit of Sticky Strip to assemble the box. I made all of these cards and this great box to give to my fabulous roomie Bev at the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference this last week. She really liked it. I wanted to give her something she could show her customers that maybe she hadn't done yet. I scored with this little baby because she hadn't purchased the kit or showed it off to anyone yet! Yay!!
If you like to craft, but don’t have a lot of time, this Create & Keep Simply Sent Card Kit is the perfect solution! Each kit has ten pre-cut, printed, and scored cards, two 12” x 12” sheets of self-adhesive die cuts, and a die cut box that comes with dividers.
See those cool dividers?

Some of my busiest customers swear by the convenience of Simply Sent Card Kits. I use them all the time myself! Take just a second now to order your Create & Keep Simply Sent Card Kit or one of the other great Simply Sent kits, and you’ll be on your way to quick and easy cards that fit into your busy lifestyle!
Here is what the box of cards looked like when I was done. Over the next few days, I'll show you the cards that I put inside using this really great and easy kit. That's all I used to make these cards . . . the kit and some sticky strip. You may want to use a bit of Tombow Adhesive, but otherwise, that was it! You can also bling up the cards with Brads, ribbon, and jewels if you want. I kept things simple.

What have you done lately that fit into your busy life? I'm sure there's something you enjoy that fits nicely into your busy, crazy life! I would love to hear about it.

Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!