Saturday, January 28, 2012

Create & Keep Simply Sent Card Kit with the last two cards

Okay. Here are the last of the cards I made for Bev, the best roomie at Leadership, ever!

These are Calypso Coral with a printed background. I really like the simplicity of the dotted circles. As you can see, I made one of them a Happy Birthday card while the other is an all-occasion card.

I hope you enjoyed these cards. I enjoyed sharing them with you. Hopefully, you have some ideas of cards that you can make with this great Create and Keep Simply Sent Card Kit. I was able to make all these cards and the box for them in less than an hour. It's a time saver and great present.

What time saver do you just love?

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!