Tuesday, November 1, 2011

This is why . . .



Beginning today through December 15, Stampin' Up! hostesses can earn an extra $35 in additional Stampin' Up! products when they host a $350 workshop. What a great offer! A lot of my friends are going to be hosting events soon, so they are going to be getting some extra Hostess money - I just know it!!

Isn't this cool?

I wanted to share some pictures of a great Halloween wreath one of my downline, Rhonda, made. It's so fantastic and she's so incredibly talented. She's also in love/addicted to the Simply Scored tool. And that's okay.

So many classy touches . . .
What an amazing project! What an amazing crafter!! You go, Rhonda!!

Thanks for sharing what you do. Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!