Monday, October 24, 2011

Come Stamp With Me

I want to invite you to come and stamp with me . . . and with a fantastic friend of mine who is having a stamping event in November. We're gonna make four great cards - two of each card. I can hardly wait! I've been working on the cards since I hung up the phone with her!!

These are the invitations that I made for her to give to her friends. Hope she likes them!

See the wind? That's what the pretty curlies are up at the top of the card. Lots of brayering happening here! This card is CASEd from a card I made when I attended Michelle Zindorf's classes at the beginning of September. I'm pretty much addicted to brayering at this point.

The words on the card came from a stamp set that I got for free because I attended the Stampin' Up! convention in July. There are some great perks for being a demonstrator with Stampin' Up! and one of them is all the free stuff I'm always getting from them.

Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand, Marina Mist, Basic Black, and Tempting Turquoise Classic Inks; Plant Hope, and Baroque Motifs stamp sets; label punch; paper snips; white gel pen, Post-It notes, and stampin' dimensionals.

May you have a peaceful day. Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!