Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Double Take

Some things in life are better in doubles.

Take this card for instance. When I was cutting out the paper for these cards last night, as usual, since I cut a piece of card stock in half, I was doing at least two cards. I gave the top one away to a co-worker at the law firm. It seemed like a card that would be okay for a guy to give out. I wanted to thank him for some help last week (absolutely HUGE help last weekend), and there you go!


Of course, it was super easy, then, to make the second card since all the figuring had gone into the first one. That's why I so often make bunches of cards at once. They all get used up so quickly anyway. And you're already cutting and figuring -- why not?


The cards look almost the same, but a different sentiment from the Perfectly Penned stamp set was used for each. My husband thought I had created the background paper, but I had to tell him that it was the Well Worn DSP. I've been making a lot of my own backgrounds lately, so I can see how he'd be confused.


Naturals Ivory and Soft Suede card stock; Well Worn DSP; Early Espresso and Soft Suede classic inks; large neutrals brads; Soft Suede ribbon; Perfectly Penned and Raining Flowers stamp sets.


Have you done any double takes lately? Thanks for stopping by . . . Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!