Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sorry I'm Late!

I feel like I'm always behind when it comes to birthday wishes. Some folks are great at keeping up with that kind of stuff. I begin with the best of intentions, but I just don't seem to have that follow through.
Take my brother's birthday card for example. His birthday has come and gone already, but -- hey! I have his card ready now!! Of course, I'm gonna send it, even if it's a little bit late.
'Cause it's better late than never, right?

This is from a card that was given to us at convention. I used More Mustard scalloped ribbon (great stuff), and the Whisper White note cards with envelopes. The Easy Events stamp set was used for the stamping (got that for free at the convention -- love it!) and then colored in with the Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz classic inks using the blender pen. The image was stamped a second time on the Designer Series Brights Pattern Paper and the cut out and glue dotted (is that a word?) onto the image. A Rhinestone finished off the card with just a tad of bling! I'm thinkin' that maybe I should use a row of Rhinestones and have that be the slime that the snail is leaving behind. What do you think?

I think my brother will like the card, and getting this card is gonna make him smile. And that's why I'll send it -- even if it's late.

It's fair week here in our county, so the boys and I went yesterday to check everything out on the opening day. Our 4-H booth had some issues, so we were glad we went so that we could do a bit of patch work on it. Hope it does well!

Hope you are doing well, too! Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!