Monday, July 25, 2011

Greetings, Earthling!

This great stamp set is retired as of the wonderful new catalog that Stampin' Up! has out at this point; it's such a fun stamp set that I've enjoyed using that I had to get one more card out of it before I give it away over this weekend or next weekend. It's the Greetings, Earthling stamp set. This is a simple card because I was in mass production mode. That's my excuse, and I'm stickin' to it!!

This stamp set was one of those that's great for guys or gals, birthdays or thank yous, get well cards -- well, you get the picture. Lots of occasions.

Our VBS was called Galactic Adventures or something or other along those lines (okay, I guess I'm busted because I don't know for sure what the theme was). It had Galactic in the title, though. I'm positive of that.

Anywho . . . I volunteered to make the thank-you cards for the helpers, and there were 35 cards needed. That's what I've been doing for the past two evenings in the stampin' studio. I used several retired things on it like the stamp set and the silver cord. Thankfully, Dazzling Diamonds glitter isn't one of those things. I don't know what I'd do without a bit of glitter every now and then.


When you're the only female in the house, you get your glitter fix whenever you can.

So -- thanks for stopping by. Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!