Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Crazy Times

What a couple of days these have been!

We got to go to the Lake to see my family and celebrate birthdays and Father's Day (a little early, I know), and then we had the long drive home all in one day. Usually that's something we attempt to do in a couple of days -- you know, stay overnight or something, but that wasn't happenin' this time around.

And then my sweetie's leg has been bothering him somethin' awful. Ever since he came home from India, it's hurt. He's been thinking doom and gloom about what's wrong with it. Well, around 2:00 in the morning, he wakes me up and says that I've got to get him to the hospital Emergency Room. It's been crazy ever since.

All the things I usually get done just haven't been getting done -- including stamping, making deliveries and everything!!

I sure hope he feels 100% soon. And so this one's for me -- partly because he's driving me birdy or KooKoo or however you say/spell it. But also because he's been on my mind and my heart. Awwww.


I'm also doing this card for a swap at Convention this year. It's a swap for the Word Play stamp set. I reach for that stamp set over and over again -- so I thought it was appropriate to be in a swap for it . . . I need to get new ideas and all that.

Word Play, Charming, and Aviary stamp sets; Not Quite Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, and Peach Parfait card stock; Regals DSP pack; Not Quite Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, and Cajun Craze Classic Ink; Jewelry Tag Medium punch; Mini Library Clips, Basic Pearls; Stamp-A-Ma-Jig; Snail adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals.

I made 16+1 (17 total) for the swap at Convention. I had to have at least one embellishment on it and at least two paper layers, and - of course - use the Word Play stamp set on the card somewhere.

One more thing to check off the to-do list.


Hope you have been able to check something off your to-do list today. Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!