Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Savvy Suggestions

Savvy? . . . isn't that what Captain Jack Sparrow says in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies quite a bit? I don't really know for sure because my hearing's so horrible. Unless I have the captions on, I just guess at what I'm hearing some of the time anyway -- which my kids find hilarious at times, I can tell you that!!

Unusual for me, I only have the one photo of a card today. I managed to finish all 50 of the other swaps today, and then began immediately to work on my second set of swaps to take to the Convention in Utah. I went with a totally different color scheme for this card and a fun stamp set that I just stamped over and over again.


I've never put these color together in a card before -- thank you so much, Color Coach! That little baby gives such great ideas for colors. I used that thing with confidence because I just KNOW all the colors that it suggests are gonna look stellar!! And that make one "Savvy Suggestion".

Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Bashful Blue, and Very Vanilla card stock; Always Artichoke and Crumb Cake Classic Ink; Postage punch; Pocket Silhouette stamp set; Stampin' Sponge; Stamp-A-Ma-Jig; Basic Rhinestones; Snail Adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals.

This card layout was taken from Robin's Craft Room. She has such easy-to-follow layouts suggestions. I take what she suggests, change up the colors, but to have an idea to follow makes life so much easier. And that's another "Savvy Suggestion".

Have you made your life easier by following anyone's savvy suggestion(s) today? Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!