Monday, June 27, 2011

Fifty Frames

So, I had a couple of friends ask about my hubby and his leg. He's doing better -- I think. At least when he awoke this a.m. he was better, but then by the afternoon, he was in enough pain that he made another doctor's appointment for later this afternoon. The doctor told him that he's doing well and to continue being proactive. Thanks for asking.

Hope you like this card. I have gotten this great CD of card layouts from Robin Messenheimer, a fantastic and talented stamper from Hawaii. I think that sounds so cool. She's from Hawaii. Hawaii. Let me just pause here for a moment and think about that . . . Hawaii.

Okay. Enough of that. It just sounds so exotic. Anyway, you should visit Robin's blog if you can possibly manage the time. She has layouts that she freely shares for almost all of her cards. And the thing is, the layouts aren't like what I do, but they are measurements of every . . . . single . . . layer. How cool is that? I mean, so much of the time and effort is taken out of the card that it's insane. I LOVE it!!!!! That's where I got the layout for this card.

Old Olive, So Saffron, More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy, Certainly Celery and Very Vanilla card stocks; Regals Pattern Papers; Bravo Burgundy and Old Olive Classic Ink; Big Shot; Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder; Texturz Plates for the Big Shot; Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Decorative Label Punch; Four Frames and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets; Basic Pearls; Snail Adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals, and Paper Snips.

I was working on putting a bunch of detail on this card. I want to make these to swap at Convention that will be coming up in July. I'm really lookin' forward to going to Utah again this year. I'll make 50 of these cards and then 50 of another card. I only do 100 to swap with other card makers at the Convention. Some people do like 300 or so. I just don't have that kind of energy. I'd rather put the energy into classes and stuff like that.

Have you put energy into anything lately? Thanks for stopping by -- Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!