Friday, June 10, 2011

Loads of Bows

How are you with doing bows? It's not my best thing. I've been working on it though, and creating a bunch of cards with bows so that I can do the "practice makes perfect" thing.

This card was made using the Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper, along with the Four Frames, and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets.



That bow's not too bad!!! Yay!

Teeny Tiny Wishes and Four Frames stamp sets; Chocolate Chip and Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink Pads; Paisley Prints DSP, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White card stock; Decorative Label Punch; 5/8” Organza Whisper White Ribbon; Basic Pearls; Stampin’ Dimensionals; Snail Adhesive.

And here's a variation on the theme -- same card, but changed it up with colors and stuff.

I'm getting all of this ready for a class I'm planning on holding at the end of the month. It's been lots of fun. The bows are not as bad as I thought. Whoa! Did I really say that? I really like the organza and satin ribbons. They're easy to use for bows because they aren't too thick and lay fairly flat for easy mailing.

Challenge yourself today -- do something that you think is hard or that you can't do. Everyone is different. What is your challenge?

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!