Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Birthday To You . . . Happy Birthday To You

I can hear that Happy Birthday song playing now . . . so I made some cheery birthday cards. June seems to be one busy month for birthdays in my family. Is it like that for you? I'm also submitting these to a magazine in hopes that they'll be published.
A little close-up of the bling and shimmer/shine of the details.

I used up card guts that I had on hand from a card class I held almost two months ago. I love having card guts. Sure makes creating easier and quicker! The Quick Accents that coordinate with the card stock and Designer Series Paper also make creating quick and easy.

This card is a little baby card (3x3) and probably my fav. Happy, happy birthday, everyone!

Celebrations DSP, Pacific Point, Real Red, Whisper White and Bashful Blue card stock; Create A Cupcake Stamp Set; Pacific Point Classic Ink; Word Window, 1" Circle, and Modern Label Punches; Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Poly Stitched Ribbon, Celebrations Quick Accents; Basic Rhinestone Jewels; Stampin' Dimensionals, and Snail adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!