Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Springtime Garden Help


Well, it's not really a Garden Help, but it is a Garden Decoration. We made these in our Stamper's Club on Sunday. It was our last get-together for this group, and I can tell you that I'm gonna miss those ladies somethin' awful. They were the mostest fun, ever!!

I CASEd this Garden Stake idea from Laura Haffke, a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator. She even posted a video on how to do this great idea, and I followed her directions. Since then, this has become a very popular item, and I have seen some beautiful renditions of this same idea all over the place. We had a great time making these.


Big Shot, Scallop Circle Bigz Die, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Crop-A-Dile, Rhinestone brads (Fire and Ice Circles), Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Aluminum Flashing, and Sharpie marker, Garden Stakes.

It's just amazing all the materials that the Big Shot can go through. I'm using Cork Sheets next. What will you use?

Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!