Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pulling that Color!

All day long, it was run here, go there, get this done . . . well, you know the drill. I felt like I was being pulled in lots of different directions. Yuck.

I finally got to have some time while taking the younger son to Martial Arts class. I take all the things I need for a project with me in a handy dandy bag thingy, and then I sit there and create my heart out.

I've got some projects all ready for Stamper's Club coming up this month of May. We're talking May flowers here! We've got some new techniques that we're gonna be doin', too. This technique is a Direct To Paper with the watercolor crayons . . .

and then "pulling" the color into the flowers using the Blender Pen.

Pretty cool, eh? I love it. So easy and fun.


Color a portion of an image on card stock or water color paper and pull color from one area to another with a Blender Pen or an Aqua painter. This creates a fade effect that adds dimension.

Whisper White, Basic Black, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry card stock; Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight Watercolor Wonder Crayons; Blender Pen; 5/8" Black Satin Ribbon; Snail Adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!