Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's So Distresssing!!

I guess I should really call this post, "It's Faux Distressing!", shouldn't I? But then I would sound like I have a lisp or something like that.

So, actually, the technique is called Distressed Faux Fabric Flower. This is a great technique if you feel like getting a little bit of stress out of your life, and who doesn't need that? I know I sure do. Especially when you do the same things over and over again and nothing seems to come of it? Kind like cleaning, you know?
And laundry . . . it just comes back around again ~~ over and over and over like a bad song you can't get out of your head.

Elements of Style and Sincere Salutations stamp sets; Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White, and Daffodil Delight card stock; Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Classic Ink; Fancy Flower and 5-Petal Punches; Rich Razzleberry 5/8" Satin Ribbon; Stamping Sponge; Silver Brads; Paper-Piercing Tool; Mat Pack; Mini Glue Dots; Snail Adhesive; Water in a spray bottle.

Here's a close-up shot of the flower. Isn't it great?

For me, today was all about laundry and cleaning. Could you tell? After doing all that, a person needs to crumple up a few things and get some attitude out -- next to grocery shopping on my list of hated things to do is the word "cleaning". I'm awful at it. Good thing it doesn't have to be done every day. What did you do today? Whatever you did, hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!