Friday, April 15, 2011

Reaching for the Stars

Last night, my family attended a HUGE event. It was called "Reach for the Stars" and it was to benefit True North Ministry. One of my wonderful friends, Becky Retzer, is the director of this ministry. She sinks all she into it, and it shows. The event was absolutely fantastic.

Becky used her MDS for creating the invitations.

Becky used Sale-A-Bration items on the programs. Look at that great punched star and super cute button!

I loved it!!

This invitation was created with the MDS, punches, Stampin' Up! papers, and more! It glitters and shines.

There was a Reverse Auction, and we were able to purchase items that would benefit the ministry and also get a goodie for us to take home. I purchased some garden space and got a tasty jar of Pear Honey. I love how Becky used the ribbon here on this cute bag.
Becky's creativity blows me away! All the signs around the facility were created with Becky's MDS. I wish I could use my program half as well as Becky does. She's amazing.

Our older son did a video of the program and some of their latest projects. What a worthwhile cause. We felt so fortunate to be able to attend and support Becky and her ministry in a tangible way.

1 comment:

  1. She really do a nice job on the invitations and the in the pretty project. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!