Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A New Record


This has, quite honestly, got to be a new record for me! I'm rarely ahead of the curve -- and here I already have my Mother's Day cards done!! Yay!! I saw a card that I CASEd on a free card making site today, only it had totally different colors and a bee on it instead of these colors and a butterfly. When I saw it, I thought, "Oh, perfect! I'll use a butterfly instead, too." Because it had the flowers with the "M-O-M" on them, and I've been looking for a great Mother's Day card to make for my mom and my hubby's mom. I've been loving the Paisley Petals DSP, too, and so I could totally see using that on this card right away.

Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Marina Mist card stock; Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper; Lovely Letters Alphabet stamp set; Marina Mist, Certainly Celery and Not Quite Navy Classic Inks; Big Shot; Elegant Lines Embossing Folder; Twine; Fancy Flower Extra-Large punch, 1-3/8" Large Circle Punch; Circles #2 Original Big Shot Die; Stampin' Sponges; 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon; Medium Whisper White Envelope; Stampin' Dimensionals; mini glue dots.

You can really see the detail on the butterfly in this shot. The Embossing folder adds such a nice dimension and texture.

Gotta keep the envelope from being naked! Hey -- it's all in the details.

I'm just happy that I've got something checked off on my list. Mother's Day card - check! Now I've just got to remember to mail it!!

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!