Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's All Together Now

Whew! Another thing that I can check off the list. Mother's Day presents - check! I created packs of cards with envelopes. They are cards with the same layout, just different papers from the same DSP package. The button colors vary from card to card.

The package holding the cards is also decorated with a run of the Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel and tied neatly together with some Very Vanilla 5/8" Satin Ribbon.

Here is a shot of the different DSP than I showed yesterday. Just scroll down for the supply list.

Love that stitching. I think I'm gonna break out that sewing machine more often. I might have to go shopping for different colors of thread first, though!

Thanks for stopping by for a quick peek and spending time with me today.

Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!