Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm Ready for Summer - How About You?

I can hardly wait for summer to get here. I LOVE that time of year the very best. Lots of swimming, grilling out, hanging around with our boys. There's nothing like it.

I'm still on my water coloring kick, too. I got to use my brand new stamp sets that I ordered out of the new Summer Mini Catalog that will be available May 1 through August 31. This one is called Sunny Fun. As soon as I saw it, I thought, "I can water color with that one, for sure!!"

Sunny Fun stamp set, Aqua Pens, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White and Certainly Celery card stock, Certainly Celery. StazOn Black, and Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink Pads, Certainly Celery 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread, Jewelry Tag Medium punch.


This card has the same wonderful stamp set, using a few different colors, along with the Define Your Life for the sentiment.

Decorator Label and Scallop Edge Punches, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White card stock, StazOn Black Ink Pad, Certainly Celery 1-1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Sunny Fun and Define Your Life stamp sets.

We had Stamper's Club a couple of evenings ago, and it was an absolute blast. Those ladies were in rare form, teasing each other and making bad jokes. I haven't laughed that much in a long time. We've only got one more month to go and this group's Stamper's Club will be done. I'm gonna miss those chickies. We have such a great time together!

Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. With the short Spring that we having for sure the summer will be here pretty soon. Love the Cards! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!