Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Different Day

Went to visit colleges today with the older son. It was interesting and different. He asked on our way there if I was supposed to be going with him. I told him that every Junior/Senior he would see there would have one if not two parents or other adult with them. I was right! He commented on that right away!!

After all, if you're paying for it (or helping to pay for it), you want to see it, right? Right!

It was an impressive program.

I hope to have some stamping done later today. For now (sigh) I've got to get other work done!

Thanks for stopping by for now -- I'll try to post again later with a great project I've got in mind.

Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!