Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ink to Paper


Normally, stamping is an ink to stamp thing, but at the last Stamper's Club, we did a little bit of the ink to paper instead.

Have you ever been to Michelle Zindorf's blog? She is a super talented ink/stamping artist and Stampin' Up! demonstrator who not only is willing to share her ideas, but share free step-by-step instructions for re-creating her ideas. Gotta love that. She is one of my favorites to CASE. There are over 400 tutorials on her blog site. Talented and generous.

The ladies in the Stamper's Club went absolutely nuts over this card. The only stamp set we used was the Inspired By Nature set. Michelle created this card quite a while ago, so some of the colors that she used are no longer available through SU! so I substituted. For instance, Michelle used Pale Plum, I used Blushing Bride. As long as you stay close to the color, you'll be fine.

So -- if you have a moment today, I would encourage you to see for yourself the talent of Michelle.

As always, thank you for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

2 comments:

  1. Julia, this looks gorgeous! Thank you for sharing the link to Michelle's blog, too. I have heard so many great things about her work. Your card seriously, looks like a painting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! I love Michelle's work and you did an excellent job of casing her. I try to case her and it just doesn't turn out right. Beautiful card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!