Thursday, March 10, 2011

Building Blossoms

I think it's safe to say that I'm addicted to this new Blossom Petals Punch (#121808). For the last four days, every card I make has used this punch!! It's just so fun. I can't seem to get enough!! It's easy to use this punch in lots of different ways and mix it up! On this card I incorporated the Big Shot and Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, too. The Mini Vintage Tag (#118763), Antique Brad (#117273), and Crochet Trim (#118480) finish the card perfectly, don't you think?
I've also been using the Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper like a crazy person. If it's not the fabric, then I've been going to the Paper . . . crazy!
The stamp sets I used on these cards are, of course, the Build a Blossom - #121923 (since the punch and the stamp set were made for each other) and the Short & Sweet (#115060).
I've got some Baja Breeze, Old Olive paper, Whisper White, and Not Quite Navy going on here, too. Additional punches are the Word Window Large (#119857) and the Scallop Oval Extra-Large (#119884). The finishing touch is the Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (#119257).

Hope you enjoyed them and thanks very much for stopping by. Your comments are always welcome ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

8 comments:

  1. The cards are beautiful. I am liking that punch too. Tonight I was using it to make bunny ears! Love your flowers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are awesome Julia. i can see why you like the punch so much. Can't wait until I get mine. I really like your color combo and the flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! TFS
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Spring cards!! Love it...I am drawn to the DSP myself, too! :) Great use of the blossoms and DSP together! :) tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and perfect for spring! The colors are wonderful and that has quickly become a favorite DSP of mine, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this are gorgeous!! I see myself casing them! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!